WATER & WASTEWATER ENGINEERING
Reliable Engineering Services for Water & Wastewater Facilities.
Whether you need to plan, design, renovate, review or maintain a water or sewer facility, you can rely on LVL Engineering Group to expertly guide you through the process. Our experienced engineers are known for successfully providing environmentally sensitive, cost-effective solutions for growing communities in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Preparation and review of Act 537 plan revisions and updates
- Spray irrigation feasibility analysis
- Review of water systems and sanitary sewer facilities
- Groundwater production, well testing and permitting
- Preparation of water and sewer capital charges Act 203 studies
- Completion of water system computer modeling analysis
Design & Permitting
- Water distribution and sanitary collection systems
- Sanitary sewer lift station and force mains
- Water treatment and pumping well houses/storage facilities
- Spray irrigation systems
- Treatment plant and treatment plant upgrades
- Preparation of water and sewer specifications and standards
- Review of shop drawings and material submittals
- Inspection of water and sewer facilities and systems
- Management of plant and facilities construction
Optimizing Your Water & Wastewater Facilities Is Our Goal.
LVL Engineering Group can help you economically transform your concepts into reality. Our experienced team of engineers, designers and construction managers will assist you through practical, effective planning and foresight.
- Client: Pocono Township
- Location: Pocono Township, Monroe County, PA
- Services: Municipal sewage planning.
- Client: Delaware Water Gap Borough
- Location: Delaware Water Gap Borough, Monroe County, PA
- Services: Surveying, engineering design, permitting, and construction administration.