ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
Your Environmental Engineering Experts.
Environmental responsibility is one of the most critical issues of our time. LVL Engineering Group understands this, and our engineering and environmental staff works diligently to deliver creative, viable and economical solutions to satisfy your specific environmental needs.
Efficient Identification & Remediation
- Phase I and Phase II environmental assessments
- New Jersey Green Acres Program
- Underground storage tank testing
- Assistance with storage removal and replacement
- Contaminated soil remediation
- Environmental liability assessment
Trusted Operations Management
- Dam Inspection Reports
- Chapter 94 Reports
- Well Monitoring
Quality Environmental Planning & Design
- Environmental impact studies
- Fire protection and public water supply treatment and distribution systems
- Sanitary sewer and wastewater collection, conveyance and treatment
- Stormwater and flood control
- Erosion and sedimentation pollution control
- Sinkhole/subsidence studies
- Industrial NPDES permitting
- MS4 studies and reporting
- Industrial storage tank planning and design
- Spill prevention and response planning
- Individual and community on-lot sewage
- Disposal planning and design
Level Partners. Next-Level Experience.
When you select LVL Engineering Group as your environmental engineering partner, you gain ready access to the technology, expertise, industry experience and talents of a diversified staff.
You benefit from a professional analysis that maintains and enhances the natural resources of our communities and rural areas while ensuring you the most economically feasible solution to your specific environmental needs.
- Client: Temple Partners, LP
- Location: Solebury Township, Bucks County, PA
- Services: Surveying, engineering design, and permitting.
- Client: Prestige Building Partners
- Location: New Britain Township, Bucks County, PA
- Services: Well sampling and reporting.
- Client: Friends of Hopewell Valley Open Space
- Location: Hopewell Township, Mercer County, NJ
- Services: Performed a New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Green Acres Preliminary Site Assessment.